Thank you to all of our wonderful entrants!
Tuscany Now would like to send out a big thank you to everyone who nominated their loved ones in our #TuscanyNominate competition.
We received stories of overwhelming companionship, dedication and support. Picking our winner was no small task, but we’re pleased to announce the winner of the weekend stay in the wonderful Limonaia villa is Lisa of The Dame International!
Lisa nominated her mum for all of the hard work and sacrifice she’s dedicated to not only her daughter, but also through working as a live-in care worker. We’ll be whisking them away in October, so they can both enjoy the sights, sounds and smells and of Tuscany’s picturesque countryside, busy streets and fantastic cuisine! You can read Lisa’s full heart-warming nomination on her blog here.
But Lisa and her mother aren’t the only winners! We randomly selected 12 further entrants to the competition to win luxurious bottles of Italian wine. Our lucky dozen bloggers are:
- Fiona from Fiona Outdoors
- Kay from This Week in the Garden
- Charli from Adventures of a Nice Girl
- Shobha from Just Go Places
- Lauren Jane from By Lauren Jane
- Ali from Cookies and Cwtches
- Hollie from Pretty Big Butterflies
- Leanne from Leanne Kendrick
- Sophie from Sophie’s Suitcase
- Amy from Get Glam
- Bel from Journeys Are My Dairy
- Kat from Ladey Katabella
Be sure to stay up to date with the Tuscany Now blog to hear of our future competitions, as well as our guides on what wonderful Tuscany has to offer.