Tuscany Now is once again giving you the chance to win a weekend getaway in the beautiful city of Florence.
The winner will stay in our charming 15th century farmhouse, Il Monte and also get the chance to learn about the culture and essence of Italy’s finest traditional foods. This wonderful cooking experience will be headed up by the Bini family who are acclaimed Italian chefs and restaurateurs.
Our panellists will pick the overall winner and their top 20 dishes who will each win a bottle of fine Italian wine!
The top 20 dishes will be judged on:
- Italian authenticity
- Cooking expertise
Here’s how your recipe can be in with a chance to win this fantastic get away:
- Cook your Italian inspired recipe
- Take a picture of your dish/video yourself cooking
- Upload your recipe as a blog post on your site alongside your pictures/video
- Make sure to use #TuscanyNowCookOff in your blog post
- Include a link to this Tuscany Now competition post
- Email your name, blog link and address to: email@example.com
Enter now for the chance to win a weekend getaway to a beautiful villa overlooking Florence!
Competition closes on Sunday the 30th of November
Please read the rules below to make sure your entry is accepted!
1. Entries (recipe & picture/video) must be submitted via blog post featuring the competition hashtag #TuscanyNowCookOff and a link to Tuscany Now’s competition post.
2. Tuscany Now Cook-Off will only allow one recipe entry per person.
3. Entrants warrant that the work they submit is original and that they are the sole owner of the copyright in it.
4. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
5. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Tuscany Now to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their website and/or in any promotional material.
6. The competition will run from 4/11/2014 until 30/11/14.
7. Recipes will be judged on: Presentation, Italian authenticity, Creativity and Cooking expertise.
8. The winning and runner-up recipes will be uploaded to the Tuscany Now website.
9. By entering our competition, you give us the permission to use your images and recipe on our social media pages.
10. This competition is open to any bloggers over the age of 18. Certain restrictions on the shipping of alcohol products are applicable for certain countries; in the event that wine cannot be shipped an alternative bottle of Organic Tuscan Olive Oil will be provided instead.
11. Runner-ups will be chosen by a panel of judges.
12. The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges.
13. Winners will be contacted via the email address provided.
14. The winners will be notified by 1/12/14 by a contact method provided in the entry. The final winner will be notified by the 14/12/14. Acknowledgement of the prizes by the winners must be received by Tuscany Now by 22/12/14. Should Tuscany Now not receive confirmation from the winner by this time, Tuscany Now reserves the right to select the most successful runner-up.
15. The winner of the Florence trip must pay for their own flights.
16. You cannot pass your prize onto someone else. If you do not wish to accept the prize, the next runner-up will be chosen. You can also not request a cash prize.
17. Tuscany Now reserves the right to check validity and reject entries with reasonable cause.
18. Tuscany Now is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.