Tuscany Now is giving you the chance to win a weekend get-away in the beautiful city of Florence, in our beautiful 15th century farmhouse Il Monte. All you need to do is cook up a dreamy dish that would tingle any Italian taste buds.
Up for grabs are 20 bottles of wine and a weekend away for two.
To get your hands on our prizes, all you need to do is create an original recipe based upon Italy. Our panel of judges will select their favourite 21 dishes that will go head to head in a public vote (one vote per person) on our blog. If you make it this far, you’ll be guaranteed a delicious bottle of Italian wine to enjoy.
The winning blogger will be crowned our cook-off champion and will receive an invite to a sensational weekend away in Tuscany’s capital city, soaking up the rays with a companion, learning the culture and essence of Italy’s finest foods with Italian acclaimed chef and restaurateur, Signora Anna Bini. Perched on a terraced hilltop, you will overlook Florence and commanding stunning views of the city and the hills that encircle it.
So what are you waiting for? Here’s how you can enter the Tuscany Now Cook-Off Competition:
- Cook your Italian inspired recipe
- Take a picture of your dish/video yourself cooking
- Upload your recipe as a blog post alongside your pictures/video
- Make sure to use #TuscanyNowCookOff in your blog post
- Include a link to this Tuscany Now competition post
- Email your name, blog link and address to: email@example.com
And this is how you will be judged:
- Italian authenticity
- Cooking expertise
Be sure to read through our rules first though to ensure that your entry is accepted!
The final winner will be announced on 28/07/14
The cooking competition will run from 03/06/14 to 15/07/14 and the public poll will commence to decide on the overall winner.
1. Entries (recipe & picture/video) must be submitted via blog post featuring the competition hashtag #TuscanyNowCookOff and a link Tuscany Now’s competition post.
2. Tuscany Now Cook-Off will only allow one recipe entry per person.
3. Entrants warrant that the work they submit is original and that they are the sole owner of the copyright in it.
4. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
5. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Tuscany Now to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their website and/or in any promotional material.
6. The competition will run from 03/06/14 until 15/07/14.
7. Recipes will be judged on: Presentation, Italian authenticity, Creativity and Cooking expertise.
8. The runner-up recipes will be uploaded to the Tuscany Now website where the winner will be chosen by public vote (50%) and the judging panel (50%). Voting will be possible via Tuscany Now’s dedicated web page. Voting will open once the runner-ups are announced.
9. By entering our competition, you give us the permission to use your images and recipe on our social media pages.
10. This competition is open to any bloggers over the age of 18. Certain restrictions on the shipping of alcohol products are applicable for certain countries; in the event that wine cannot be shipped an alternative bottle of Organic Tuscan Olive Oil will be provided instead.
11. Runner-ups will be chosen by a panel of judges.
12. The winner will be chosen by public vote (50%) and the panel of judges (50%).
13. Winners will be contacted via the email address provided.
14. The winners will be notified by 18/07/14 by a contact method provided in the entry. The final winner will be notified by the 28/07/14. Acknowledgement of the prizes by the winners must be received by Tuscany Now by 07/08/14. Should Tuscany Now not receive confirmation from the winner by this time, Tuscany Now reserves the right to select the most successful runner-up.
15. The winner of the Florence trip must pay for their own flights.
16. You cannot pass your prize onto someone else. If you do not wish to accept the prize, the next runner-up will be chosen. You can also not request a cash prize.
17. Tuscany Now reserves the right to check validity and reject entries with reasonable cause.
18. Tuscany Now is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.