Tell us who you #TuscanyNominate for a chance to win a weekend in Italy
Tuscany Now wants to help you pass on an act of kindness to a special person in your life. All you need to do is nominate them!
This October we are giving away a free weekend stay in our luxurious Limonaia villa, a beautiful 18th century cottage on the outskirts of Florence with fantastic views of the River Arno and olive groves surrounding the iconic city. Tell us who you think deserves a refreshing holiday and we could be flying you and your nominee away to an Italian experience of a lifetime.
Perhaps it’s your mum who’s always there to give advice? Your best friend who has been there for you? Or someone at work who deserves a break? Whoever you #TuscanyNominate, we want to hear why you’ve picked them and what you’d like to get up to in Tuscany if you win. Tuscany is home to some of the world’s finest fashion, richest cuisine and outstanding culture, so the hardest part might be choosing what to do!
Our judging panel will pick the winner of the competition based on the most deserving post. This could either be an amusing, emotional or touching story which really captures the reason why your nominee deserves this weekend away. As well as the winner of the holiday, twelve runners-up will be chosen at random, and will win a bottle of fine Italian wine!
Here’s how you and your nominee can be in with a chance to win a fantastic getaway:
- Choose who you would like to nominate
- Create and publish a post about why you feel your nominee deserves a weekend away in Tuscany and what you’d like to do there
- Add the Twitter hashtag #TuscanyNominate in your blog post
- Include a link to this Tuscany Now competition post
Nominate who you want to appreciate now for the chance to win a weekend getaway for you and your nominee to beautiful Italy!
Competition closes on Sunday the 12th of July
Please read the rules below to make sure your entry is accepted!
1. Entries must be submitted via a blog post featuring the competition hashtag #TuscanyNominate and a link to Tuscany Now’s competition post.
2. Tuscany Now’s Nomination Giveaway will only allow one entry per person.
3. Entrants warrant that the post submitted is original and that they are the sole owner of the copyright in it.
4. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
5. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to Tuscany Now to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their website and/or in any promotional material.
6. The competition will run from 15/6/2015 until 12/7/2015.
7. The winning and runner-up entries will be uploaded to the Tuscany Now website.
8. By entering our competition, you give us the permission to use your images and information on our social media pages.
9. This competition is open to any bloggers over the age of 18. Certain restrictions on the shipping of alcohol products are applicable for certain countries. In the event that wine cannot be shipped an alternative bottle of Organic Tuscan Olive Oil will be provided instead.
10. The competition winner will be chosen by a panel of judges.
11. Winners will be contacted via the email address provided.
12. The competition winner and runners-up will be notified by 3/8/15 by a contact method provided in the entry. Acknowledgement of the prizes must be received by Tuscany Now by 24/8/2015. Should Tuscany Now not receive confirmation from the winner by this time, Tuscany Now reserves the right to select the most successful runner-up.
13. Competition prize villa is only available the weekend of Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th October 2015.
14. Flight costs for the competition winner will be covered from UK destinations only.
15. You cannot pass your prize onto someone else. If you do not wish to accept the prize, the next runner-up will be chosen. You can also not request a cash prize.
16. Tuscany Now reserves the right to check validity and reject entries with reasonable cause.
17. Tuscany Now is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.